“You have to try one of these crepes”
Review of The Crepe Stand

The Crepe Stand
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Keystone
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Oh my word, the nutella crepe was to die for! Everything on the menu was delish. You really have to try one for yourself. At least walk by slowly - the smells from the place alone prompted me to buy a crepe maker when I got home.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I went TWICE! - A year apart. It made me feel sick but i knew how good it was so i went back the next year!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My 15 yr. Old loves crepes. He said these were the best. Service was great and quick.

Situated at the base of the ski slopes

Reviewed 22 February 2018

On East Coast time, our stomachs didn't quite fit with expected restaurant hours, and The Crepe Stand was a perfect find for two dinners! We loved the ham & cheese crepe, the turkey, brie and basil, and our son had the "breakfast crepe" (bacon, egg and cheese) (for dinner). A total home run for us! So delicious, so large/filling, so easy ... we LOVED this and HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

A little expensive at $9.00 each, but worth it! We had the strawberry crisp one and it was amazing! We waited about 15 minutes for it.