Forest Condominiums(Keystone)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$180
US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Alpine Slopes Lodge(Keystone)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
US$186
US$130
US$130
US$147
Hotwire.com
All reviewsresort feenice breakfastshorter walkamazing hotelfree breakfast isgreat advicewalking trailsone night stayfree shuttleevery morningperu liftroom was cleanfamily vacationmountain houseriver runstay there againski trip
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was disappointed in the size of the rooms they feel kind of jail cell-ish, also the room was about 30 dollars more then staying in the village. We wanted to change it up and try out Hyatt but wasn’t very impressed.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The rooms are clean and pretty, but fairly nonfunctional for a family ski vacation. We needed a dresser desperately, not a useless couch that we ended up using to stack our clothes and gear on. Rooms need dressers! The TV had to be turned sideways in order to use the desk, so one cannot set the kids down in front of a show in order to get some work done. The shower was pretty awful. The water took forever to get hot, and the water pressure was non-existent. Our room was quiet, though, after we asked to be moved from the room right beside the elevator. We could hear that godawful dinging noise clear as day through the walls. Breakfast is free here, and there is a good variety, but everything is so bland! Eggs like sawdust and coffee like dishwater. (Tip: bring your own salt shaker - they had only one for the whole breakfast crowd, and even the salt had no flavor!). Also, breakfast dishes need to be cleaner! We had to search through the stack to find ones that did not have dried food and/or lipstick on them. Gross. Also, for no apparent reason, the bowls are square. Try getting your disgusting dirty spoon into the corner of one of those! Good times. The staff (all around) was awesome - friendly and very helpful. Get those guys a better dishwasher and hot water heater, Hyatt people! You cannot beat the location, 5 - 10 minutes walk from the Peru lift at Keystone in ski boots (depending on how little the kids are). We have stayed here for the past 6 seasons, and this was the first year it is owned by the Hyatt. It definitely looked more upscale than in years past, but was far less functional, and with worse coffee and showering, two of the most important aspects of a successful ski vacation!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Rooms are all newly remodeled so they are in excellent shape. We had a one bedroom suite which was very spacious for my family of four. You can walk right out the backdoor of the hotel and be at the closest lift within 5 minutes. The parking is convenient and close to the hotel. The customer service of all staff was excellent. I used a Hyatt free night certificate so I did not have to pay the resort fee, but I would have been annoyed if I did. This is not a resort and therefore should not have a nightly resort fee. But that is the only downside I see with this hotel. I would stay here again if my travels brought me to Keystone.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. It's modern, clean, service is great etc. But my real story is what happened when something went wrong.
My partner stayed here for a solo ski trip and on day 2 broke his arm. I had to travel to attend to him while he had surgery etc. It was a crazy personal experience and I needed all kinds of help.

The GM Anne couldn't have helped any more - she was wonderful. Understood our predicament and was super-accommodating and caring. So a huge amount of gratitude to her and the front desk team who provided us with a ton of help.

1  Thank damof
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The facility looks very nice but we never ended up staying there. There were only two people ahead of us in line but there was a very long wait for reasons unknown. Once we were able to get to the desk we were told our room was not ready even though it was hours after check in time. When we pressed for information we were give a vague explanation and no time estimate. No apology, no snack or drink offer. Keep in mind this was a Sunday night and not a holiday week.

After waiting for a while we went back to the desk to get an update and the clerk told us, "Oh, your room is ready.". Did you not see us sitting five feet away?

We head to the room and instead of the king we reserved it was two beds.
And apparently right near the door to the outdoor hot tub as there were a bunch of people milling around in the narrow hall right outside our door drinking and talking and waiting their turn.

Headed back down to the desk and asked for the room that we reserved. More hemming and hawing and heading back to the mysterious manager behind a closed door to discuss the situation, After waiting around for another 20 minutes with no hint that we might get the room reserved, we finally asked for a refund and left.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple