Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
US$25
View deal
SAVE US$2
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Priceline
US$27
View deal
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2015

I stayed at Wimer Resort and booked a VIP Room through Agoda.com.

I arrived at hotel almost midnight as I got caught up in vehicular accident that cause traffic. This hotel does not disappoint based on my standards. Its a nice hotel away from the main road making it really quiet and got to sleep undisturbed.

Room I occupied was big and spacious and it has a Panasonic Plasma TV, a couch, personal ref and typical amenities of a hotel room. Bed was comfortable (not too soft and not too hard on the back as well. There was only 2 pillow but staff were accommodating enough to give more when asked.

Pool was clean and really big. There was not too many visitors during my stay (Dec. 26 to 28, 2014) so it was really quiet and serene. There are still ongoing repairs and improvements which I believe will benefit the hotel more.

Hotel was away from town proper but not too far (approximately 15 minutes away). I ate breakfast in town (McDonalds) as there was not much choices in town to eat. Not much to do either but still enjoyed vacation away from maddening crowd and stressful daily living.

I recommend this hotel as a good place to stay and room price are reasonable too.

Room tip: Price of VIP room is very reasonable and affordable for P2800 for 2 night stay.
Date of stay: December 2014