“Great Gyro”

Gyro X
Ranked #23 of 36 Restaurants in Idaho Springs
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Stopped in for lunch and had a gyro very good best tzatziki sauce I ever tasted. All the ingredients were fresh. Staff was friendly

Reviewed 28 August 2016

The food was excellent. The gyro was tasty and so were the fries. But I thought $9 for a sandwich and fries was a little too much.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for something to eat while driving thru Denver. We couldn't decide where and before we knew it we were in Idaho springs. We decided to check it out. Going into gyro x was one of the better choices. The Gyros are out of this world. The zadzeki sauce was made in house. The best I ever had! Real English cucumbers, fresh dill!! OMG!! Will be back just to eat those gyros!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

After rafting at Mile Hi, some friends took me to eat here. The restaurant offers fresh gyros and hummus. The pita bread is delicious here!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

This is a unique place with such amazing decor. The lady made fresh hummus and took our orders. We had chicken gyro and falafel sandwiches. They have a kids menu too. The decor shows Egyptian artifacts and they have cute round tables. The food was good and there was plenty of street parking.

1  Thank Arch L