“Awesome pizza, Great Service ”
Review of Beau Jo's

Beau Jo's
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Beau Jo’s was recommended to us from a friend. We have been coming through here for years and never stopped. Definitely worth the stop! We will be back!

Pam F, Public Relations Manager at Beau Jo's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thanks for the great review. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,078)

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I reviewed this restaurant almost exactly a year ago - and I was impressed with the food and location, but not so much the service. We just went again today, and I can say I haven’t seen a restaurant improve so much on exactly what I was concerned about a year ago. We wanted to sit in the bar and watch college football for a quick lunch. We came in the back door and asked Corey behind the bar if we could sit at a table in the bar (essentially asking to avoid the front of the restaurant wait). He said yes, please pick a spot, and got on the walkie talkie and told the front he had already seated us. So awesome!! Corey was knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. I noticed that the entire waitstaff was the same. It’s almost like a different restaurant. I am soooo impressed. We will definitely be back - where I had almost given up on going there a year ago. The food is ALWAYS good. You can’t go wrong.

Pam F, Public Relations Manager at Beau Jo's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

WOOHOO! We LOVE this review! We're so appreciative of your feedback and your business. Thanks for being a great customer! See you soon!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I love pizza. This is one of my top 3 pizza places in the world. Every time I travel to Summit County, I stop by Beau Jo's.

Caveat: I've eaten at one of the locations in the Denver area, and I was not impressed; HOWEVER, I have never been disappointed with this location... over twenty years of visiting, and never one bad experience.

Try a mountain pie!

Pam F, Public Relations Manager at Beau Jo's, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We love your Ivy league pizza credentials

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I love to eat here every time we come to Idaho Springs. We were there on Sunday November 19 and sat in the bar area. The bartender was also our waitress. I wish I would have gotten her name, she was amazing.

Thank you so much for sharing your dining experience. We hope to see you again next time you're in Idaho Springs!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

it's been a few years since we ate at this Beau Jo's. We ordered the 8 inch veggie pizza and the sauce has a nice mild spice flavor. We ordered the wheat crust. There's also honey on the table if you want to make your pizza crust a dessert crust.

After all these years, still one of the best places for pizza. we were told the restaurant can fit up to 800 people. Be sure to check out the mine shaft in the dining room.

Pam F, Public Relations Manager at Beau Jo's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

We're so glad you had an exceptional experience dining with us! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Been to Beau Jo's? Share your experiences!