“Good Burger”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #26 of 36 Restaurants in Idaho Springs
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Just got off the road and my wife was starving, so we stopped and she grabbed a burger.
She said it was very good and commented on the place being very clean and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I just stopped inside McDonald's to work on my laptop and enjoy a little breakfast. They have a self ordering computer that I cannot figure out I asked if I could just placed my order through a person since I was struggling with the technology and their employee told me I have to order through the kiosk. Well I don't appreciate this I tried the kiosk it didn't work so McDonald's in Idaho Springs you no longer have my business. Hopefully this story will close and we can get a well run establishment in its place.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I went to McDonald's on my way to the mountains to shoot the solar eclipse with my camera equipment. I have stopped at the McDonald's around 4:30 AM to purchase a bacon egg and cheese biscuit at the drive-through. After receiving my order I continued up the highway to my exit (1 exit away)and pulled over to eat my sandwich. It was hard as a rock and obviously very, very, very old. Like it was made the day before. I have never before in my life turned around to return of sandwich to a drive-through and I was on the road for over 30 years. That's how bad and hard and not fresh.
I return to the drive-through in the same person asked to take my order. I told him about my old sandwich and I would like a new one please. His words. I will make you a fresh one. Why did I trust this person. He gave me a sandwich that was not as hard but twice as cold.
Since I was on the way to shoot the eclipse I did not have time to turn around again for a fresh sandwich. This guy working for McDonald's is a liar and represents their company very badly. When you explain to someone you are giving them a fresh item it should be fresh and not worse. Fire this guy quick he is a liar and you do not need this kind of people representing your restaurant. I got screwed. I'll never go back to McDonald's since they are building a brand new Carl's juniors right next to them. I see McDonald's having a hard time with this kind of service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The service was super slow. Computers were down so we had to look at a paper menu. Cashier didn't speak English well. The place was filthy. Wish we would've taken the time to go to a restaurant.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Crap show, employees who sit out front smoking at 3am and tell drive through customers that they are "closed" when the mcdonalds is in fact a 24 hour establishment. Don't waste your time stopping here, you will just get the run around. Goto the McDonalds up the road in Evergreen/El Rancho exit instead, they are at least staffed by professionals not whiney children who don't want to work but are on the clock.