“Not helpful”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #26 of 36 Restaurants in Idaho Springs
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I just stopped inside McDonald's to work on my laptop and enjoy a little breakfast. They have a self ordering computer that I cannot figure out I asked if I could just placed my order through a person since I was struggling with the technology and their employee told me I have to order through the kiosk. Well I don't appreciate this I tried the kiosk it didn't work so McDonald's in Idaho Springs you no longer have my business. Hopefully this story will close and we can get a well run establishment in its place.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I went to McDonald's on my way to the mountains to shoot the solar eclipse with my camera equipment. I have stopped at the McDonald's around 4:30 AM to purchase a bacon egg and cheese biscuit at the drive-through. After receiving my order I continued up the highway to my exit (1 exit away)and pulled over to eat my sandwich. It was hard as a rock and obviously very, very, very old. Like it was made the day before. I have never before in my life turned around to return of sandwich to a drive-through and I was on the road for over 30 years. That's how bad and hard and not fresh.
I return to the drive-through in the same person asked to take my order. I told him about my old sandwich and I would like a new one please. His words. I will make you a fresh one. Why did I trust this person. He gave me a sandwich that was not as hard but twice as cold.
Since I was on the way to shoot the eclipse I did not have time to turn around again for a fresh sandwich. This guy working for McDonald's is a liar and represents their company very badly. When you explain to someone you are giving them a fresh item it should be fresh and not worse. Fire this guy quick he is a liar and you do not need this kind of people representing your restaurant. I got screwed. I'll never go back to McDonald's since they are building a brand new Carl's juniors right next to them. I see McDonald's having a hard time with this kind of service.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The service was super slow. Computers were down so we had to look at a paper menu. Cashier didn't speak English well. The place was filthy. Wish we would've taken the time to go to a restaurant.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Crap show, employees who sit out front smoking at 3am and tell drive through customers that they are "closed" when the mcdonalds is in fact a 24 hour establishment. Don't waste your time stopping here, you will just get the run around. Goto the McDonalds up the road in Evergreen/El Rancho exit instead, they are at least staffed by professionals not whiney children who don't want to work but are on the clock.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

We needed to stop for lunch while driving on I70 and figured there won't be too many more choices before Grand Junction. While there are many choices, most of them local, I was looking for predictability and really wanted a salad, not burger or BBQ or pizza. This McDonalds delivered to what we expected -- not looking for the most delicious salad, but just something decent and known. The bonus is the bathroom is clean.