“Love the Vibe in this Starbucks!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Stopped in a couple times on our last trip out. Loved the decor and vibe of this store. I'm a long time Starbucks customer and all stores are not created equal. This one was relaxing and a good place to chill.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Stale pastry frozen and shipped from denver. Long lines wait to pay double while idiots order complicated coffee mixes.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

So tired early morning drive from vail to Denver going home from vacation. Pulled in for coffee and the guy in the drive through made me so happy! He was fabulous, friendly and funny. Woke me up without needing coffee.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Busy parking lot, but not busy inside due to this being a GREAT highway-break town! And the barista was SOO nice, & entertaining! (humorous!) Clean bathroom, nice staff, & not-as-busy-as-it-looks atmosphere makes this a MUST STOP for a drive through the area!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on July 1st on a Saturday afternoon. It took us two hours to get here from Boulder as the traffic was horrendous and folks from Denver had similar traffic experiences. Because of that people were thrilled to get to Idaho Springs for food and a bathroom. This exit was packed as was the Starbucks. The staff handled it so smoothly and seemingly without complaining or stress showing. I watched as they produced one drink after another. They seemed to really have the process down to make production as quick as possible. I did have to wait at least five minutes or more for my son's drink, but due to the high volume of people I understood. While I was waiting for my son's drink, I heard one of the baristas answer the phone on her headset. She was so calm and normal, the person on the other end of the line couldn't possibly have known all the busyness swirling around her. The bathrooms were also clean and there are at least three women's stalls- so unusual for a Starbucks! There was a staff member cleaning while we there. This was great due to the high traffic this particular Saturday. Super impressed overall by this Starbucks.