“Excellent wood fired pizza!”
Review of Pick Axe Pizza

Pick Axe Pizza
Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Idaho Springs
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

This is our second visit here. Outstanding both times. Small business in small town. We will make it a point to stop by every time we pass by. We even called ahead this time and the pizza was coming out when we walked in!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

The pizza at Pick Axe is amazing! It's made right in front of you on open flame in a brick oven! The staff is super friendly and they even had my favorite beer on tap!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Popped in for dinner on our way home from the mountains and were pleasantly surprised. It's a small place with both indoor and outdoor seating. The pizza was excellent and the Philly cheese-steak was maybe the best I've ever had. Good and quick service!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Great Pizza and great service. I have picked up and eaten in here a few times and each time the pizza was good and hot and the service was polite, friendly and fast.
They do wood fired pizza and it only takes a few minutes to have your pizza prepared and fully cooked.
I will recommend this place over others in the are and I will be back.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Good pizza and subs here. I had the philly cheese steak and my wife had the wood fired pepperoni pizza. Both were delicious. Small quaint place that fits with the area very nicely. Great place for a quick lunch. Staff was friendly.