“Great restaurant find in a small mountain town!”
Review of MTN Prime

MTN Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
MTN Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Idaho Springs
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The beef was great! I never order chicken in a restaurant, but our server convinced me that the Mediterranean Roasted Chicken was really good. My husband had the Mountain Fish and Chips was great! One of our guests had the Salmon with Creamy Caper Sauce, and loved it. Service was really good. All in all, 5 stars!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time at MTN prime.
It was great! Our waitress was Amy and since my name is Amy I knew we would have a wonderful time....and we DID!!
I ordered a Caesar salad with a crab cake!!
Best one I have had!!! Not spicey....just right.
My hubby got a burger, baked potato...our friends ordered clam chowder, crab cake sandwich, chef salad!!
Everyone was so pleased with the food, service and we would return again!!!
Thanks To Amy

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Driving through, we stop for an early lunch and are surprised to find this cool place on their main drag, Miner Street. The food is delicious, the bar is well stocked, but they have a long way to go to find out about the concept of service: your waiter is never around when you need her and orders arrive not as requested, but hey, maybe they'll get it some day! I would have rated them “very good” if it weren't for the lack of service

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Apparently a lot of people think this is an excellent place to dine. I read the reviews before going and even was told by friends that it was "The Place to Eat" in Idaho Springs, Colorado. Went there on date night with the girlfriend. I can say that the waitstaff was good. The service was prompt and the ambiance was fine but the food was definitely average. Average food for a premium price. So I guess what I'm saying is I would not recommend it to my friends and family and will most likely dine somewhere different next time I'm in the area. Not bad, just not worth it for me.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The food was good . Dessert choice is limited but the chocolate mousse was tasty The services was good and quite quick . Ambience was lacking here.