“Family friendly w/ excellent food”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Taco

Wahoo's Fish Taco
Ranked #19 of 140 Restaurants in Highlands Ranch
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I went here with a large group of 10 of us. 5 kinds, 5 adults. We easily made a table that accommodated all of us. I ordered my food and was very happy with the price and amount of food I received. It was delicious! Although they are known for their fish tacos, I got a beef burrito and was very satisfied. They offer cauliflower rice which was different but very good! Everyone was very impressed with their food and the service was impeccable! Want to go back already!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

The flavor of the meat, beans and everything else, was very good.
You can eat healthy and still really enjoy your lunch.

The restaurant is counter-service and nice, but nothing special.
The staff was friendly when I was there and the place was clean.

I will certainly return on future business trips to Denver.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We've stopped at many Wahoo Fish Tacos along the way but stopped at this phone a few nights ago a half an hour before they were too close. The staff was great the food came out fast and even though we were there at 9pm we didn't feel as if we were being thrown out the door.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Usually Wahoo is wonderful but this to go meal brought by a friend was disappointing.
The rice was crunchy and the normal amount of topping of tomato and cilantro scanty.
I recommend the mahi mahi bowl. Kids not crazy about fish really liked this mild flavored firm fish. The steak teriyaki bowl is another family favorite.
Go when it is warm and sit outside and enjoy the view of the mountains.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Awesome fish taco's, awesome burrito's, great eats all around. Always friendly staff, clean, and enjoyable place to dine.