“Awesome place! ”

Bulldog Deli
Ranked #53 of 256 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We love it! They have a great atmosphere and the food is fantastic! They great gluten free options and the arcade is a nice touch! Hey just remodeled so definitely come check it out!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The owner of this restaurant trys to friendly but he greatly fails.
He rips off students and has is very rude about discounts and favors one school over the other. (my son told me this)
The food is alright but not great. They also have this rewards system that the owner trys to make up all the rules like randomly they say you can't use your points. I think it's because the owners trying to make any extra buck.The owner looks like he doesnt value his staff or costumers. My son also claims that students are not valued.

2  Thank koorb_eeliab
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in Greeley with the coolest dining room and arcade and they feed cops for free, sandwiches are good too

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great food! The pizza is great but I love the sandwiches! I live in the area and I order the roommate special for just me! It'll feed me for 2 days! Love it!

1  Thank Johanhun
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We were eager to try this place, but sorely disappointed. The chicken was nicely spiced, but the "bed of greens" was just lettuce. The Reuben sandwich, with its tasteless Swiss cheese and basic lunchmeat was pretty blah. At $8 for a sandwich and no side, we expected better. Writing up your own order, with multiple options could be appealing to some. The decor is interesting...is it a sports motif, Americana, military, antiques? You decide. It would be a great place to play "I Spy" with little tykes! I can see why it's a good place for the school lunch crowd. As a meal for a more discerning diner, it may not fit the bill.

Been to Bulldog Deli? Share your experiences!