“Great coffee and great vibe”

Blue Mug The Coffee Bar The
Ranked #4 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Greeley
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, great tea and an inviting atmosphere with plenty of “standards” playing in the background adding to the very calm atmosphere. Enjoy some of the specialty coffees as well. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I met with a friend for coffee and a snack. They had breakfast burritos but I din't want that -- I wanted to try their cinnamon rolls. They weren't the greatest but definitely okay. Their coffee is always very good and the casual atmosphere makes it a nice place to meet someone.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

The Blue Mug looks very nice and have good employees, but the coffee is just not very good. It is very milky, very little energy from the coffee, and very sugary taste.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We stopped in for a quick cup of Ice Coffee…the staff was so nice we decided to relax for a bit. My wife and I visited off and on - with the young ladies behind the counter and they were so fun to talk with - we ended up relaxing at the the Bule Mug for over an hour! We absolutely recommend the Blue Mug Coffee Bar at Greeley a must stop for great coffee and amazing people!

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I was at 20th Street location. They have 3 in Greeley. Roast their own beans and make their own food.
This location was very friendly even during morning rush.

We liked the breakfast burritos w nice homemade salsa. The coffee was good too abs nice homey atmosphere. This location has a small meeting room too (seats 8).

Nice alternative To SB's corp feel.

Been to Blue Mug The Coffee Bar The? Share your experiences!