“Had a coffee / could have stayed all day!”

Blue Mug The Coffee Bar The
Ranked #4 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Greeley
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We stopped in for a quick cup of Ice Coffee…the staff was so nice we decided to relax for a bit. My wife and I visited off and on - with the young ladies behind the counter and they were so fun to talk with - we ended up relaxing at the the Bule Mug for over an hour! We absolutely recommend the Blue Mug Coffee Bar at Greeley a must stop for great coffee and amazing people!

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I was at 20th Street location. They have 3 in Greeley. Roast their own beans and make their own food.
This location was very friendly even during morning rush.

We liked the breakfast burritos w nice homemade salsa. The coffee was good too abs nice homey atmosphere. This location has a small meeting room too (seats 8).

Nice alternative To SB's corp feel.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

I go here almost everyday because the coffee is so good. Service is great, really friendly employees. The owners are super nice too. It's not often you see the owners working with their employees so that was nice to see. 5/5 would recommend to everyone.

1  Thank Taylor L
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

I stood at front counter for several minutes before anyone even came out to help me. My $5 latte tastes like water. The banana bread was good but it was a waste of money for my drink. I won't be back.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Love this place. Great coffee and service is always so nice and quick. I usually go before or after work and I never have to wait long :)

1  Thank Danielle B

Been to Blue Mug The Coffee Bar The? Share your experiences!