“Good greeley grub ”
Review of Cheba Hut

Cheba Hut
Ranked #39 of 255 Restaurants in Greeley
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Great selection, cool hippie, 420 inspired menu and contrast inside. You could say it's just "NEAT", and "UNIQUE", as well as the food. Freshly made, quick too fulfill order. Plenary of in and out seating. Just cool ~

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have been eating here since it opened. It is a college hangout just across from the campus. All food is made fresh and yes you wait awhile for,your subs. But oh my gosh! The food is excellent. The subs are toasted perfectly crunchy. They load them so full of food you can hardly get them closed. I only eat the ones without meat so I can't speak,to the meat but I love the veggies! One has hummus, feta cheese, avocado, sprouts and veggies. This old lady can't remember the name but it's sooo good. They serve alcohol although I have never ordered a drink. There is an outside patio too. I happen to like the atmosphere. Not a bunch of old people sitting around. This is a relaxed, youthful atmosphere. A comfortable place for a change.....in this old conservative town.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

So many great choices and varieties of subs to choose from. I have never been disappointed with any of their menu items. The only negative is the amount of time you have to wait to receive your food.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

We recently moved here and heard great things about Cheba Hut from our friends in Denver. We finally tried it the other day and I totally understand their hype about it now! It was absolutely delicious! I got the Thai Stick and my husband got the Power Plant. We both loved our sandwiches. I even saved half of it and reheated the next day for lunch and it tasted just as good as it did the day before.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

If I could give 0 stars I would. Haven't eaten here in a while. We got dinner from here tonight and my order was messed up as it is every time! I ordered exactly what is on the menu and you stand there as they make the sandwich and tell them what you want on it so not sure why they can never get it right! It's really aggravating to get home and find you don't have what you ordered. My vegetarian son was really disappointed when he found meat on his sandwich. I wish Snarfs would open here!

1  Thank Deb S

Been to Cheba Hut? Share your experiences!