“Remains Best in Greeley”
Review of Greeley Chophouse

Greeley Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Greeley Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 260 Restaurants in Greeley
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of downtown, the Greeley Chophouse offers fine dining in Northern Colorado. It is the perfect place to enjoy a great steak or fresh seafood, entertain business associates, or for a romantic date night. We also have a private room that is ideal for parties, meetings, and special events. No matter the occasion, an evening out at the Chophouse is a memorable experience you will want to return to again and again. ​We serve the finest locally sourced meats and freshest seafoods paired with a perfectly balanced assortment of wines. Our goal at Greeley Chophouse is to exceed your expectations and to welcome you back often. To that end, our staff is trained to offer the attentive hospitality you deserve. We look forward to your next visit--we always offer something new and delicious to delight you.
Reviewed 4 March 2018

With a change in ownership, we weren't sure what to expect. It continues to have great food, ambiance, and service!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service. Great food. Quiet atmosphere. This is the most elegant restaurant in town.

Quite expensive, but a nice splurge.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and Service! Brian was our server. He was great! Very knowledgeable! We had filets for dinner that melted in your mouth and of course, dessert. Chocolate slab cake that was huge so we shared. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

My husband and I had dinner last week at the Chop House in downtown Greeley. It's consider one of Greeley's finest restaurants. Unfortunately it's really not. We had good service though out the meal. My husband and I both had the filet mignon. My was encrusted with mushrooms and my husband's was encrusted with horseradish sauce. We both felt the steak had great flavor however the encrusting was not terrific. My side dish was the Au Gratin Potatoes which just a little bit underdone and wasn't cheesy enough. My husband had the White Cheddar Mashers and he couldn't taste any cheese in them. We shared the creme brulee for dessert and it was delish!

I understand that new owners just took over on January 1st. Hopefully that will make some positive changes in the kitchen!

1  Thank cindymc555
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Passed through Greeley while touring the USA for 2 months. This was the best meal I had during the entire trip. Yes, it isn’t cheap, but it is definitely worth it. I hope I can return there one day. Lovely town too.

Been to Greeley Chophouse? Share your experiences!