“Fabulous "Winter Hash" but petty vibes”

The Egg & I Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 256 Restaurants in Greeley
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 January 2018

As for the food, I could just about keep myself from licking the plate! But the service was strange - when we weren't immediately attended to (we are talking about just a minute, so it was really no big deal), the owner (?) arrived and complained about work conditions, something we did not care to hear. When there was a minor problem with the check in the end (2 coffees instead of a coffee and a tea = 10 cents difference), she said she would speak to the server about it. Seemed awfully petty. Otherwise I would have given five stars,

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for your recent visit and review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your breakfast! We are, however, saddened to hear the service fell short. We will address this with our team accordingly. We hope you will dine with us again soon, as we would love the chance to redeem ourselves. Thanks again!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Yummy food and eggcellent service. This is most likely the best breakfast...no restaurant in the world!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Been a little while since I stopped in here, but as always the food, service and prices are great! It's hard to go wrong with any of the choices here. One of my favorite places to have breakfast in Greeley!

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thanks so much for sharing, James. We are so happy to hear this. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Great service and breakfast! The staff was very friendly and attentive, and the breakfast was tasty. Check it out if you are in the area!

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for this great review, Kristen. We strive to always do our best and provide a great breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious new fall specials...very yummy. Staff does an excellent job. Tried all three and the new Orchard Roots juice.

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

This was awesome to read! Thanks so much for taking the time to share! We are always happy to hear the service was EGG-celent. Hope to see you again soon!