“Favorite Breakfast”

Ranked #24 of 266 Restaurants in Greeley
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This was one of the most delicious breakfasts!! The Eggs Benedict is really great and can be ordered a variety of ways. Their lemon blueberry topping for French toast and pancakes is to die for!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

It's been a few years since we've been here, but some kitchen renovating forced us out on a recent Sunday morning. Since we didn't know about the call-ahead seating, we waited about 30 minutes for a table for two while the smart ones who did call passed us by. Now I know. Our server could not have been nicer or more attentive. We tried the Blueberry Lemon Pancake special - a bit of a miss, in that the lemon curd was too heavy and the overall effect was nothing special. But the winner was the other dish we tried - the Farmer's Hash. Despite its clunky name, it was quite delicious and decadent. This place is bright and cheerful and locals will ALWAYS find people they know here; it's a social cornerstone of the community. Suggestion to the manager: add some pictures to this review site. I forgot to take some (and always feel funny about doing that anyway) and your food is plated quite well.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We went with a group of our students to the 27th street location and I couldn't have been more pleased with our experience! Our server's name was Shelly and she interacted with the kids so well. She was kind, encouraging, and patient as many of our students were using alternative communication devices to order their food and drinks. She game them all hugs as they were leaving. On top of the exceptional service and hospitality we received there the food was amazing. I got the Classic Eggs Benedict with a side of ranch potatoes and I cannot wait to eat it again!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

We have eaten at the egg n I on 23rd and 27th every time I come to Greeley to visit my daughter. I love this place, it is consistently good quality with sweet happy waitresses. I love the avocado toast and the healthier options they offer, my sweetie (who leans to the carnivorous side) always enjoys his breakfasts there as well. also for the record, if you're hauling a trailer you can park near by.

Shay B, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We have been to several "Egg and I" restaurants and this is the oldest appearing one and is showing wear. That does not detract from the extensive menu with lots of healthy and more traditional breakfast items. Many pages of selections.

The restaurant was pretty full when we arrived but were able to find parking off street not far from the entrance. Expect the tables to be close to one another. Service was good and polite, but not outstanding. May have been the rush or just signs of the wear.

Omelets are probably the favorite menu item.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you enjoy the variety our menu has to offer and that you experienced polite service during your visit with us. We hope to see you again soon!