“Excellent”

Ranked #23 of 260 Restaurants in Greeley
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

We went three times I think, everything was delicious and fresh!
Nice welcome to the place.
It is really a very good place to go and have breakfast or lunch... better than other places that offer breakfast.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thanks for the awesome review, Alessandra! We're happy to hear that everything was delicious and that you had a wonderful experience with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a variety of excellent choices, this is your spot. I had the Mexican skillet and it was very tasty.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Thanks for the great review, Jason! We're happy to hear that you enjoy the variety our menu has to offer and that you love our Mexican Skillet. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I love going to Egg and I. The food is always plenty and the price is average . The people are always friendly.

Thanks for the great review, Mary! We're happy to hear that you love our restaurant and that you always experience friendly service during your visits with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

That being said....for some reason the biscuits & gravy were SUPER salty! Wow....most likely not the way they are usually made. Hope they tweek the recipe. Atmosphere was great. Overall, I'd probably go back to the Egg and I and order something different. 4 Stars for service and cleanliness.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Thank you for your recent visit and for this feedback, Beatta. We are happy to hear that you experienced excellent service but are very sorry that you did not enjoy your Biscuits & Gravy. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I had not been to the restaurant in a while, but we recently went and I must say it was better than I remembered. The menu was different and there was more food options to choose from. The atmosphere was great and it stayed pretty busy. I love the whole wheat pancake and the size of it, wow! I recommend to try it.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Thanks so much, Zanya! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our recent changes and love our delicious whole wheat pancakes. We can't wait to see you again soon!