“Even with one bad part, it's still a 5 star ”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 256 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The best rib-eye steak I've ever had. Corn off cob side was delicious. Tasted like it was roasted. The loaded mashed weren't hot enough to melt the butter or cheese, but it was still good. Grilled shrimp was great. Brought my ribs home. They're not falling off the bone as advertised, but ill fix that in home oven. Our waitress, Sarah, was fabulous. I do wish they had a quiet section to sit in. All the yelling, singing, dancing, and yeehaas, were unsettling to my stomach and nervous system, but probably won't stop a return trip. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I have never had a bad experience at this location. The food is excellent and the staff is always on point!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

One thing about the Texas Roadhouse chain...you can always count on getting a meal that would be considered, at worst, pretty darn good. This one seems to be a bit better than the average. Had to order takeout because the place was jammed, but that's no big deal. Ribs were falling off the bone tender, flavor was definitely there, side dishes were excellent, portion size was great, and all this at a reasonable price. Can't say anything about the service because it was a take out order but the dining room and kitchen crew were definitely hustling. The young lady I dealt with at the takeout desk was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and prompt. Would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank pulsefire
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Size & taste of the burger I had was great! VERY busy in restaurant but waitress was quick to her feet and treated us as if we were the only patrons in the place.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I love this place. The service is always excellent, the drinks are always cold and the food is delicious!
I do wish there were more Gluten Free options but I appreciate that there are a few at least!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!