“Great specialty brats”

Add it.
red's dogs and donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Greeley
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I had the gyro bratwurst and tried the wild boar bratwurst. Both were excellent.
i get them plain so I have the pure wurst taste. Excellent service. Decent price

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The sandwiches are super good. My husband had the bratwurst and wouldn't even give me a bite! He told me to get my own - LOL I had the cheese steak kolache it very different from the ones we have in Texas, but it was also very good. As for the spudnut donuts my husband is a connoisseur and he gives it two thumbs up. They are best when hot. I had the spudnut apple fritter. Regular apple fritters will never taste as good! If you've never had a spudnut you must try them - you'll never want a regular donut if you have a choice! The gentleman that served us was VERY helpful. Extremely good service!

1  Thank MarieNTexas13
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I was working in Greeley and I decided to take a different way back to my motel after work. I noticed Red's Dogs & Donuts and was wanting some dinner so I stopped in. They have several meat varieties to choose from in the hot dogs, including alligator and other wild game. Besides that they have a good variety of topping combinations. They also sell unique donuts. I plan to go back several times before I finish up work here in Greeley.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Red's is a nice hot dog place. I didn't say donuts because I was not impressed in the least. It was one notch above King Soopers. Their hot dogs though are very tasty and satisfying.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Great selection of donuts, some I have never seen. They were fresh and easy to pick a selection. Get the evolved box.

Been to red's dogs and donuts? Share your experiences!