“I would give this place more stars if I could”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
red's dogs and donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Greeley
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

The sandwiches are super good. My husband had the bratwurst and wouldn't even give me a bite! He told me to get my own - LOL I had the cheese steak kolache it very different from the ones we have in Texas, but it was also very good. As for the spudnut donuts my husband is a connoisseur and he gives it two thumbs up. They are best when hot. I had the spudnut apple fritter. Regular apple fritters will never taste as good! If you've never had a spudnut you must try them - you'll never want a regular donut if you have a choice! The gentleman that served us was VERY helpful. Extremely good service!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I was working in Greeley and I decided to take a different way back to my motel after work. I noticed Red's Dogs & Donuts and was wanting some dinner so I stopped in. They have several meat varieties to choose from in the hot dogs, including alligator and other wild game. Besides that they have a good variety of topping combinations. They also sell unique donuts. I plan to go back several times before I finish up work here in Greeley.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Red's is a nice hot dog place. I didn't say donuts because I was not impressed in the least. It was one notch above King Soopers. Their hot dogs though are very tasty and satisfying.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

Great selection of donuts, some I have never seen. They were fresh and easy to pick a selection. Get the evolved box.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

As the title says, I was raised on Spudnuts. When describing them from the little bakery in town I'd always explain that they were so light that the workers always tied strings to them so they could pull them down from the ceiling. Those were glazed Spudnuts, of course, the only kind I knew. So we're in Greeley a week ago and what do I spy.....SPUDSNUTS! We bought a bag, glazed, of course, and settled in to enjoying them with a cup of Starbucks. Yum! Now if I could just find some of those alligators I used to have as a kid. You know the alligators, elongated triangles of glazed Spudnuts, slit open and filled with cherry frosting? A little bit of heaven on earth as long as you have enough ice cold milk to wash them down. Yes, next time in Greeley we'll be standing in line to get more Spudnuts at Red's Dogs and Donuts!

2  Thank RCdeCruiser

Been to red's dogs and donuts? Share your experiences!