“Go-To spot for breakfast!”
Review of Doug's Diner

Doug's Diner
Ranked #23 of 255 Restaurants in Greeley
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Darn near everything we create is homemade and scratch-made. From the sauces, soups, browns, fries,potato chips, biscuits, syrup and jams. To the meats, sausages ,pickles and dressings. We cook with real butter and canola oil to provide you with the freshest and best tasting food anywhere.
Reviewed 12 April 2018

This used to be THE YOLK, but the food, service and decor have remained almost unchanged.
Very good breakfasts and great easy location. I've eaten here 6 times so far and have always been pleased with the food, the atmosphere and the value.

1  Thank Grove A

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Excellent food -- tasty and sufficient portions. Exceptional value. Considerate and attentive service. Nice ambiance.

1  Thank mtnmama451
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Server Ariana B was one of the most personable servers there, great personality, kind, attentive, and very gracious. I had the Taos papas, once again, just excellent. I LOVE your red sauce. Coming from New Mexico, it's the closest to homemade I have found. Good Job!

1  Thank Cat B
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Looking for breakfast in downtown. Great place, could sit at tables or at the counter. Menu was very big. Breakfast burritos are huge and 100% recommended and sweet toast was awesome.

Took a little time to get our food but it was very busy so that's to be expected. Overall a great experience.

1  Thank Samuel B
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We ate a late breakfast here and were split in our evaluation. I had an omelette containing tomatoes and spinach and was surprises that the veggies were put in the omelette raw and Cold, not sauted as I had expected. The cheese was also a slighted melted slice laying on top not shredded. I also inquired as to the "grilled bisquit" and ordered an English muffin after hearing the description. I was served the grilled bisquit anyway. Again disappointed. It was neither light nor fluffy but very dense and firm. I did eat a small corner of it to taste the home made jam which was excellent. My husband had eggs, bacon and an English muffin and enjoyed them all. We were served Browns which we both enjoyed. Overall an ok experience with mixed opinions if we would return.

1  Thank jamagelero