“The real deal”

Cancun Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #13 of 256 Restaurants in Greeley
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Went today, Mothers Day,....super food, met the Mgr. Hugo, he stopped by our table. Inquired how our meal was. The fare was very mexico.....very good Mexico. We had bacon wrapped large shrimp and a combo for me....carne asada and shrimp. We are going back. The margarita I had on the rocks was super.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, great atmosphere and wonderful staff! Best Mexican food in Greeley! Consistently good food and experiences!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We tried this restaurant for lunch upon a recommendation from a friend. Bianca, our server, was wonderful! The salsa and chips served as you sat down were especially flavorful. Our enchiladas and chimichanga were excellent, with plenty to take home for another meal. Highly recommend you check them out.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

EXCELLENTE! A breath of fresh air for this town. EVERYTHING is good, try the queso. I promise, These folks do not disappoint, everyone is super friendly, we eat there several times a month.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

good food , great service. we were in town for a few days and I started looking for the best Mexican restaurant in Greeley, so I did my research and found that this restaurant had the highest rating so off we went to check it out. What I learned is that most Hispanic folks don't go on trip advisor and rate restaurants, but white folks do. this is the type of Mexican restaurant is where the white folks go. Don't get me wrong this is a good place to go and the food is pretty good and authentic, but there is a difference in places where the local Hispanics go and the other type. you wont find the those unless you get off the beaten path and ask some of the local Hispanics where they go when they go out to dinner. However with Mexican restaurants there is a big difference depending on where the owners are from and how they learned to cook. different regions have different types of food and how they fix it. I have found very few that can fix salsa as good as my wife does and that's the truth. Some of the best Mexican food maybe at places that aren't the fanciest or maybe even the cleanest , but if you want the real deal you have to look on the other side of town. But if you are happy where you are going then that is just fine , this place is for you. you wont go wrong. Like the time we were in Dallas staying the night and we were definitely on the other side of town. we drove by this big brick building with a restaurant sign on it and the parking lot was full. There was not a white person in the place that was white except me, my wife is Hispanic and knows good Mexican food and so do I. Enjoy the food here , but try the out of the way places they are fun to find.

Been to Cancun Mexican Grill & Cantina? Share your experiences!