“Delicious lunch with a View - far from the hustle and bustle of the Main Road”

Rapids Lodge Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Price range: US$12 - US$46
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Historic Rapids Lodge and Restaurant was established in 1915 and is situated along the banks of the scenic North Inlet River. Lunch (summer only) and Dinner (reservations recommended).Enjoy an extensive wine list and historic ambiance. Please visit our website for up to date menus.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Delicious lunch served outdoors surrounded by nature and the sound of the river rapids. Very pleasant experience. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The Rapids Restaurant is one of the most amazing places on earth. If you can reserve a riverside table with Tatiana and Max over seeing your visit I guarantee this is a once in a lifetime. One of the most special places on earth.

1  Thank Doug B
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went here to celebrate my husbands birthday. Two of us had the elk chops, the husband had the duck and one of us had the ribeye steak.The elk chops with mashed potatoes and colorful veggies was delicious. They come in a peppercorn sauce so if you aren't a fan of peppercorn, you might ask for it on the side. The chops would have been amazing with or without. The duck was very good as well. The steak looked good but my daughter likes hers on the rare side and felt it was "over cooked"... I don't think it was and it looked as though it was easy to cut (so tender?). The view was amazing and they were playing 40's music for atmosphere.... which I thoroughly enjoyed. Staff was attentive and even told my husband happy birthday even though I only mentioned it once when making the reservation. I would definitely go back! It is a little on the pricey side but worth it.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in Grand Lake. Nice atmosphere. Wooden interior and beautiful view on the river with boulders and greenery.

The food was excellent too!! We had duck breast and elk chops. The house salad was yummy. Nice warm bread and pesto was nice surprise.

Definitely recommend this place to everyone!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

WHAT A VIEW!!! We had lunch outside by the river. Mimosa's to start followed by an incredible lunch with a great waiter.