“Sashimi as fresh as it can be!!”

Suehiro Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 288 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Very busy, because local people know the food is very good. No reservations. Sashimi really fresh, presented elegantly. Server July loves her job, and her customers, and showed it in every way. Unexpected, splendid experience!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

A Grand Junction landmark. First and best sushi and Japanise food. Excellent food and service. From tempura to raw, I have enjoyed everything I have ever ordered.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Not sure why this isn't #1 In Grand Junction!?!? I travel 400 miles just for this! People complain about service because IT'S BUSY! The wait is 100% worth it!!! The staff is amazing and patient!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Come back to eat here if I'm going to pass by here. Friendly staffs even sushi chefs looks so busy. But stil asking for what we needs. Very good.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This place is popular but it has some unusual seating options that don't seem to be popular. One is traditional Japanese cushions, nobody sat there. Another option is sitting at a bar facing the kitchen, nobody sat there. So all the rest of us were crammed together at the tables making it rather loud since there were so many hard surfaces.

My friend and I had different entrees but they both contained chunks of the toughest beef I have tried to eat in a long time. Overcooked and so very dry. My dish had too much soy sauce. Soy sauce was on the table so I could have added more if I found the dish lacking but it's not possible to remove it. Gave me a coughing fit and I had to quit eating, left hungry. Not sure I'll be back any time soon.