“Not easy to find but worth it!”

Dragon Treasure Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 288 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I saw good review for this and got lost follow Google's directions but the first time I tasted the Wonton soup, I knew it was worth it. Fresh ingredients, a hint of ginger as well. We had the Moo soo chicken and it was very satisfying. We took half of it home and was still good the next day!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped in because of this site's reviews. We really enjoyed everything about this restaurant. Clean, great service, and really good food. We will be back!

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Came here due to the overwhelming positive reviews. Tried to order General Tso's chicken as a combination plate, which wasn't offered, and the waiter didn't understand what I was asking, so I ended up with a lot of stuff I didn't order, and not getting everything we wanted. The chicken was off the charts sweet, to the point of being inedible. I guess those that like this place like having candy for dinner.
Very sorry I chose it.

1  Thank justxlns
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We read that this restaurant received good reviews and we were not disappointed. The food was appetizing, with generous proportions. Our servers were considerate of us and very kind.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped for dinner here. The restaurant looked new and clean. We all had different versions of their combination plates for $12.95. The combination included soup, egg roll (which was more like a spring roll), a crab Rangoon, and 2 main dishes. The food was excellent and no one finished their meal. The service was excellent too.