“Thai food was awesome”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: 970-242-0283
Description: 970-242-0283
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I'm a fan of Thai food so I loved having that option. My DH opted for his usual Chinese dinner (not the lunch portion) and we were surprised that he wasn't given any rice as is usual at other restaurants. They did have an unusual way of seating people. Despite many empty tables they lumped all of us into one area, making it not so pleasant for conversation. One couple got a very small table and ordered lots of food so they were challenged trying to fit all of it in their small space.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Bamboo City is by far the best Asian restaurant in Grand Junction. Unfortunately it has very little competition. We visit them often and have never been disappointed. The Thai offerings are the best. The wait staff is top notch.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

On the last night of a trip to GJ, and in the mood for Chinese food. My aunt, a Grand Junction resident said this was her go-to place. There was something for everyone, including the vegetarian and the children in our group. My wife was the smart one, getting her beloved Mongolian BBQ. A giant bowl of food, which you fill yourself, for just $7.99. Expect the traditional bare bones, super plain decor and spotty service, but all around good food.

1  Thank Greg C
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Very good cuisine offered here. If you enjoy Mongolian BBQ it's very affordable here at $7.99. Wonton Soup is my favorite and the egg rolls have been noted "best I have had in a long time" by my in-laws.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Great spot, nice atmosphere for a business lunch meeting. Good quality Chinese food and some other Asian cuisine. Can't beat the price and quality.