Clarion Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$59
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Econo Lodge Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$109
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$128
Doubletree.com
US$149
US$100
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Grand Junction Bed and Breakfast(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
Grand Junction Palomino Inn(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$68
Columbine Motel(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$75
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfast isstayed nightsbit datedwould stay here againroad tripconradinterstatepetratesdogcomfortcoloradofurniturecereal
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Formerly a privately owned hotel with 30 year old furnishings. Now under New ownership and they have currently renovated 2/3rd of the hotel with modern styling. Hardwood floors, flat screen Tv's and all new bathroom fixtures. I will be stopping in on my next trip!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
RedRoofInnGJ, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We are so happy that you were pleasantly surprised by our improvements! Thank you for taking a moment to offer a review and for your continued patronage. We are glad that you are happy with the renovations and look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Kind regards - Lisa

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Wow! Our experience at the Red Roof Inn Grand Junction was exceptional. Every interaction with staff was helpful and pleasant. From the great conversations with Conrad at breakfast (simple, yet fresh and tasty), to the help and understanding from the front desk staff - we are impressed and thankful for the fantastic, friendly service. The rooms are renovated and very nice. I highly recommend Red Roof Inn for your next stay in Grand Junction. We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
RedRoofInnGJ, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to review our property! Since our goal is to provide more 'WOW' in every stay, I was thrilled to see that as the first word in your review. So glad that you found everyone helpful and the accommodations satisfactory. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Safe travels (wherever the road may lead). Best - Lisa

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The room was clean, everything worked, staff were very pleasant and helpful. It is the usual Red Roof Inn place. It is very convenient to the interstate. I expect to stay here again for future trips to CO.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Thanks again for being gracious enough to review our property. We look forward to welcoming you on future stays! Kind regards - Lisa

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I almost always stay at Red Roof's so when I came to Grand Junction, of course I'm going to stay here. I heard this place was named something else; well I'm definitely glad it became a Red Roof Inn with all the comforts that I'm accustomed to. All staff that I came in contact with were super great. Everyone was friendly and went the extra mile to assist with whatever I needed. The Front Desk staff (gentleman in the evening and lady during the day) were amazing; customer service at its best right there.
They were still busy renovating while I was there but despite that, it didn't inconvenience me one bit. The rooms were clean and comfy. Overall another great Red Roof Experience as I'm accustomed to.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
RedRoofInnGJ, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with your recent stay at our Inn. Thank you for choosing us and for taking a moment to review the motel - we look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Kind regards - Lisa

Reviewed 28 December 2017

After initially being confused by the old name still on the building, my dog and I were assigned by Chris, desk clerk, to a newly remodel, clean, comfortable room with double queen beds, real bathtub/shower. After a good night I had a big continental breakfast served by Conrad (bilingual Spanish). Even without my commercial discount it would have been the best value in town!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
RedRoofInnGJ, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Grand Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Thanks for taking a moment to review our property! We strive to provide a great product for the price, so hearing that you were pleased with the remodeled rooms and overall value is music to our ears! We are glad you found us (even with the new name), and look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Best regards - Lisa