US$158
Courtyard Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$250
US$209
  • Pool
US$129
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$161
Residence Inn
Eldora Lodge(Golden)
US$179
The Dove Inn(Golden)
US$167
All reviewsred rockshousekeeping staffstaying at this hotelbreakfast roomstay there againnice hotelbeds were comfortablea great staywafflesstephanieshuttlesofadenveraveconcerthighwaymaintenance
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Baymont hotel was very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and breakfast was good. Hot foods were hot not warm which is great.. The only problem we had was the pillows in our room. We had a hard time sleeping because the pillows were horrible. I didn't report this as we didn't find out until we were ready for bed.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Upon arriving I found the clerk to be a bit indifferent. I asked for a firm bed and was told all beds are the same. I looked at the registration to find I had asked for one Queen bed and was given two. I asked the desk agent and she told me that all rooms were that way, no apologies or feelings of empathy or at the very least she could have acted concerned or offered to share my concerns with management. The beds were both too soft (beginning to bowl). The man who checked in after me told me the next morning that his bed was too firm! Being older I wondered why she did not offer help up the stairs as there was not an elevator. She did not hold the door or offer assistance to guests with their hands too full. The breakfast offered only pastry, breads, cereal and biscuits and gravy. Nothing healthy.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The front desk lady heather was very friendly and very helpful she did an awesome job she made our stay awesome we will be staying at this hotel in the future when we come back she was the nicest front desk lady.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family