“Best burger I have ever eaten.......”

Bob's Atomic Burgers
Ranked #3 of 159 Restaurants in Golden
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So we were in Denver / Golden as a stop on a roadtrip and we went to the Coors tour (right across the street). The restaurant we had planned to go to in the area was closed for the day and my husband and I were VERY disappointed, so we grudgingly trudged across the street to this small, unassuming yellow building, so we could "at least eat something". Boy were we surprised! I was immediately cheered up by toppings of jalapenos and green chile, and when the food came, we were both blown away! I typically do not care too much for burgers, or ground beef in general really, but these burgers were unbelievable! The taste was amazing, the crispy almost crust on the outside was to die for, and of course the toppings were soooo great! I got jalapenos, grilled onion, green chile and cheese, and I can easily say it is the BEST burger I have ever eaten. I am currently dreaming up reasons to fly from Nashville to Denver, JUST to eat at Bob's atomic burgers again!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s been my second time there and never disappointed. Very good food and personnel very friendly. I like the fact that they give you a name like Lisa Simpson or Mohamed Ali for your order very creative. The place is very cozy too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bob's is original, delicious, and a Golden staple. Lots of options to customize your burger (including a better than average gluten free bun). Solid side options. Reasonable pricing.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Great little spot that should not be missed. The signage is easy to miss, however. It’s just beside the liquor store on the corner. Yellow building sets the tone for a fun vibe inside. You’re given star names instead of order numbers. Staff is friendly and helpful! But the burger is the star of the show! Don’t think I’ve ever had a more delicious burger EVER!

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice juicy tasty hamburger with an easy straight forward way to order as you enter. Fries were okay. Burger was better. One member had the quinoa burger and gave it a thumbs up. Fast service.

Been to Bob's Atomic Burgers? Share your experiences!