All reviews the concierge lounge front desk starbucks coffee room service hot tub old town short drive rooms are clean outdoor pool a great stay would stay here again colorado state university housekeeping staff nice room lobby ft collins
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Outstanding cleanliness, superb food quality and impeccable service from the front desk, restaurant staff and housekeeping made my first trip to Colorado most memorable. The friendliness of the associates made me feel comfortable and at home, as they always greeted me with a warm smile, often remembering my name, and always displayed an eagerness to ensure my stay was perfect. The staff is clearly well trained and has a true appreciation and ability for providing exceptional hospitality!
Looking forward to my next visit !

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Kasie G, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Fort Collins. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments will be shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Fort Collins Marriott and we hope you choose to share memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Fort Collins.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel has everything you need. Restaurant, bar etc.
Couple three things that needs attention. Only one bath towel was put in. The ice bucket was missing liner. Need to update the carpet in rooms along with hallways.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Kasie G, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. I will be reaching out to the proper hotel leadership teams to ensure that these items are addressed. We hope you come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

After several sub par stays at other hotels on this trip we spent two nights here. While i did not like that they did not offer a complementary cup of coffee ("proudly featuring Starbucks coffee" for sale) we loved the location and it was a comfortable stay. Good fitness area and also liked that they offered laundry facilities. Overall, I think it is one of the best options in the Fort collins area.

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My son and I stayed here one night while in town. We chose it because its a great location just off College Street. We checked in early and the gal at the front desk was nice as could be. Originally we were put in a room with one bed, so we called downstairs to see if there was a concierge level with 2 beds. She felt terrible about the mistake (it wasn't that big of a deal) and apologized that there wasn't a double room on the 6th floor (concierge floor). So she put us in a studio sweet on the 4th floor which was very roomy - a large bedroom with 2 beds plus a small room off to the side with a sofa and add'l tv. It was very comfortable and the hotel was really quiet. We enjoyed appetizers in the concierge, then went down to the dining room for dinner -- the bartender gal was awesome! Slept great, nice breakfast in concierge and easy check out. Typical Marriott experience - always great in my book!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Kasie G, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you visit us again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I’m a Marriott fan typically, but this place seems old and tired. Shower sucked, they only put one cup in the room for coffee, more like a no frills Marriott than wha you would expect. Room was ok, decent size, pretty standard.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Kasie G, Manager at Marriott Hotel Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review and honest feedback. Your story will be shared with the proper department managers. We do hope you give us another try in the future. Safe travels!