Hilton Fort Collins
La Quinta Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
US$128
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$199
Homewood
US$139
Cambria Hotel Ft Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
CambriaHotels
US$119
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

The Armstrong Hotel(Fort Collins)
US$131
US$116
Quality Inn & Suites University(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$91
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$149
US$139
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Residence Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
US$161
Residence Inn
All reviewsthe executive loungespacious lobbymountain viewbeautiful renovationblow dryerhotel is beautifulexcellent staycolorado state universitywould stay here againstaying at this hotelrecommend this hotelper nightperfect locationold townfree breakfastfront desk stafframi
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton when we brought our son to visit Colorado State University. It sits directly across the street from CSU which was very convenient. We had the King deluxe room with a mountain view. The room was spacious and the view was great. The king bed was comfortable but the feather pillows not so much. The couch was a "queen" pullout. It worked for our kids. My kids enjoyed the I indoor pool and hot tub as well. This hotel is pet friendly and our dog seemed to enjoy his stay as well. But there is a $50 pet fee for your stay (not per night). We would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
HiltonFocoGM, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Matthew S,

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad that you found your stay convenient to CSU, and congratulations on your Son attending such a great school.
I apologize that the feather pillows were not to your liking. We do keep a stock of synthetic pillows as well as new feather pillows for special requests.

We do have a lot of animals stay here also due to our proximity to the CSU Veterinary Hospital.

Thanks again, and we will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Perfect location, close to campus and a lyft ride away from old town. Hotel has had upgrades since I had stayed last. Staff is very friendly and the accommodations are great. On site restaurant and bar.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Kevin S, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Danielle R,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We are very pleased with our renovation we just had and are happy to hear you and other guests are enjoyed the upgrades. We can not wait to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Fort Collins!

Thanks,

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Best choice, especially if you are visiting Colorado State University. Exceptional remodel and extremely comfortable beds. Only had breakfast and it was delicious and the service was quick and kind. I will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonFocoGM, General Manager at Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear F8160BJjohnt,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I am so glad that you are happy with our remodel, including all new beds.

We cannot wait to have you stay with us again.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to brighten ours.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I happened to be staying in Fort Collins on Business for just 1 day - and I was heavily jet-lagged due to flying in from England.

First impressions were good - nicely appointed room, nice big bathroom (but only a shower). But on having a shower I noticed a clump of rather long dark hair at the end of the shower cubicle. On closer inspection the bathroom was littered with said hairs. My concern is that if the poor cleaning is that bad, what else hasn't been cleaned that you just cannot see?

Dinner was a steak which was exceptionally good, if not a bit on the pricey side.

Because of being jet lagged - I got up at 4:00 to work, and then asked for a pot of tea - that was completely unavailable - surely the objective of staying in a hotel is to get the services you require when you require them - and how difficult would it have been to get a teabag plonk it in water and provide?

Lastly - why would a hotel essentially in the middle of nowhere with 100's of parking spaces charge for parking? It really annoys me that hotels feel they have a right to charge for parking when parking is "not" at a premium. From my point of view its simply dishonest. There is almost no other way of getting here other than by car. I would strongly suggest people boycott this hotel until they remove this additional fee.

Room Tip: Go HIgh and ask for a view
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Dear Bygollyman,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of the issues that you had encountered. I apologize for the hair in the shower, and have discussed this with my Executive Housekeeping team.

I have spoken to my Night Auditor about the different ways that we could have accommodated your request for hot tea. We do have a supply of hot water, and will set up a process to accommodate any future requests.

We do charge for parking in our gated lot. This parking lot is secure due to the gated feature, for the safety of our guests. There are times when not every space is taken, but we do charge $8 per night for parking, just as any other parking structure would. Unfortunately, it would be difficult and confusing to only charge part time.

Again, I apologize for the issues above, and once again thank you for bringing them to my attention.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

From beginning to end, this three day stay met and exceeded our expectations. The online check in from my app worked perfectly! I was able to pick the exact room I wanted with a view of the mountains. The staff texted me once I checked in to make sure my room is what I expected. The hotel was full of students touring the local campus, though the students were polite and respectful. The walls of this hotel are well insulated, so we never heard the activities in the atrium or our neighbors. The onsite coffee bar serving Starbucks brand drinks was a wonderful way to relax and enjoy people watching. Overall, this was an outstanding stay!!! We will return soon to Ft Collins, and we will not stay in any other hotel. This Hilton has our ongoing business.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Richard S,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. I am so happy that your stay exceeded your expectations.

Looking forward to your next visit.