All reviews waffles front desk room was clean biscuits gravy early check room rate enjoyed our stay the breakfast area would stay here again off the highway indoor pool would highly recommend this hotel we've stayed visiting family each morning nice stay convenient location
Reviewed 31 July 2018

There was poop vomit on the bed skirt and it was very noticeable when you went in the room! I will be going some where else in the future. The only good that came from this trip is the receptionist was awesome and went over and beyond or job to help us out!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Well run Motel in the center of a regional triangle of cities but essentially in the country. Hot breakfast is acceptable but not outstanding, Breakfast area and lobby conducive to small group gatherings. Easy vehicle access to amenities in about 10 minutes or less but not walkable to amenities other than Arby's and gas station with a Subway sandwich shop.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Was our second stay there while visiting friends.

The hotel is very nice, I love the rustic style. It's a Wyndham facility.

Rooms are spacious, also nice bathrooms. Breakfast is small but okay, server (I think
Cheryl) was so lovely. Everything was clean.

No safe, maybe they can improve this.

We enjoyed the stay a lot. Hopefully we'll come back.

You definitely need a car, location is outlying.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I made reservations at this hotel in March for a trip we planned with another couple in June. Although I brought with me a printout of the confirmation that stated we had booked two rooms for four adults, we were told we had reservations for only one room for four adults. Even worse, we were told that the price for the one room was the same as the price on our reservations for two rooms. Only one staff member was working at the desk and she said the manager was not on site. She called the manager, who told her that the problem was with Wyndham since we had booked online and Wyndham would have to take care of it. The clerk was told by Wyndham that I would have to call Customer Care myself. I did this, which meant talking to them from a crowded lobby. Customer Care found two rooms a few miles away at a lower tier hotel for somewhat more money. I was required to give credit card information for them to hold the rooms until we could get there. When we got home, I had to submit all the receipts and was finally offered the difference in the cost of what we were promised and what we paid. A small check is supposed to be coming to cover the increased price. The whole situation was distressing. If you choose to stay at this hotel, I suggest you book directly with the hotel. If you book online, you cannot expect any help at the desk. Everyone makes mistakes. But generally when something like this happens, it can be taken care of directly. Having to jump through hoops to get any kind of resolution to the problem was disappointing. In no way did I feel that my business was valued by Americinn or the Wyndham group.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Judy M
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I would move on to another hotel. Very expensive for what it was. The tv wasn't working and neither was the air conditioner. Our room access got turned off and we weren't notified. Not a place I would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family