All reviews breakfast sandwich old chicago fresh berries movie theater nice hotel long term great location stayed here common areas a great stay clean rooms would stay here again home2 gym microwaveable beds kitchenette
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I love the Hilton properties and this was my first stay in a Home2 Suites. I’ve stayed in many long term hotels over the years of work travel and I must say this is by far one of the best. The room layout is amazing. Just seems to go on forever. Love the walk-in showers also (who takes a bath in a hotel anyways). The climate control worked perfectly too. This is usually an issue in hotel rooms but not here. I was comfortable all night long.

Breakfast was great too. Not the typical hotel chain breakfast. Nice healthy selection to start your day off right. The pool was very refreshing also. Hopefully I get more then one night here next trip out. Thanks Home2 Suites for a great stay.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
Zena S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MartyM1091,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to share your recent stay with us! I am excited to see you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed our overall property! Home2 Suites by Hilton is great for a quick one night stay or for an extended stay and I am happy you were able to experience our great guest room layout, walk-in showers, delicious breakfast and pool! We also hope to see you again on your future travels to Fort Collins! Again, thank you so much for sharing your stay with us and being our guest!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

New hotel and it shows. It is clean and very nice overall. There is also quite good breakfast compared to other same price range hotels, including even some fresh berries. Also staff was nice.

Gym is somewhat small, but you can do quick workout there.

Overall very good value for money in my mind.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family

Dear Ville K,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your stay with us! I am happy to see you enjoyed the cleanliness of our property, our friendly team members and our delicious breakfast. The fresh berries go perfect by them selves or in a hot bowl of oatmeal! Again, thank you for sharing your stay with us and for choosing our property for your stay here in Fort Collins! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing stay here! Everything was so clean, comfortable, and inviting! Staff was excellent. The small kitchen in our room was spotless clean along with the bathroom and bed. The decor is so up to date. The hotel pictures are exactly the way the rooms look. Literally felt like being at home! Best hotel stay ever, wish there was more like this around!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Brooke B,

Thank you for being our guest and for choosing our hotel here in Fort Collins! I am thrilled that you had an amazing stay with us and enjoyed our clean guest rooms, hospitable team members and our overall décor! Our team loves hearing from our guests so thank you for sharing your kind words about your most recent stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This well designed space takes in all ways to bring comfort. Rooms have great layout with kitchenette features, clean, fresh and healthy breakfast. Most of all friendly helpful staff who make you feel like they care. Kaylee was very helpful and great at her job. Jessica also took time to answer questions and assist. Definitely a favorite for the future

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Marianne L,

I am so excited to see our property here in Fort Collins was your "Home away from home". Kaylee and Jessica are truly great assets to our team and love making sure our guests are well taken care of and having a great stay. I am also happy to see that you enjoyed our clean guest rooms, delicious breakfast and our overall design! I will be sure to share this review with our team! We hope to see you again soon on your next travels to Fort Collins! Again, Thank you !

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Loved it!! Brand new modern hotel with very spacious and clean rooms. Small well equipped Kitchen in room. Indoor pool, work out room, and laundry. Staff is very helpful and accommodating. We arrived early and room was ready. Close to restaurants and a movie theater, 10 min from downtown. Breakfast has lots of choices, everything microwavable. Already made omelets and sandwiches, yogurts, juices, etc. Very well stocked. WiFi also worked great. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Zena S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Suzi61,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to share your stay with us! I am so happy that you loved your stay! I am also happy to see that you enjoyed our spacious clean guest rooms, amenities, breakfast and our helpful team members! I will be sure to share this review with the team and again would like to thank you for being our guest! We hope to see you again soon on your future travesl to Fort Collins!