All reviews movie theater full size refrigerator breakfast sandwich old chicago fresh berries rooms are huge mini kitchen softball tournament nice hotel common areas awesome staff a great stay definitely stay here again home away from home clean rooms great customer service three nights
Reviewed 18 May 2018

My family and I stayed at this hotel while we were in town for my daughter in law's CSU college graduation. This is a brand new hotel, very clean, nice rooms, friendly staff and great breakfast. I definitely recommend this hotel on your next stay in Fort Collins.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Zena S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Charles J,

Congratulations on daughters graduation from CSU!!!!! Thank you for being our guest and staying at our brand new hotel for this very special and exciting time! I am pleased to see you had a great stay and enjoyed our clean guest rooms, hospitable team members and delicious breakfast. We hope to have you as our guest again for any future travels to Fort Collins. Again thank you, and congratualtions!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

There is no other place i would rather stay in fort collins, CO. The service was great, very friendly front desk staff as well as great breakfast staff. The desing of the hotel is amazing. If i have to say anything judmentql about the hotel it would be that i would have liked to see a hot tub in the pool area, and would have liked the cable tv to have the local channels on it. But those are just my personal opinion.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear joshuamathews811,

Thank you for being our guest and for choosing our brand new property here in Fort Collins. I am very happy to see that you loved our hotel and that you wouldn't want stay anywhere else! Our team strives to create the best stay for all of our guests and I will be sure to share this review with them. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Needs improvement. Half eaten apple in freezer. Spider in bathtub. No coffee or service 2nd day of stay.
You could hear conversations from adjacent rooms. Pillows were not very comfortable. Hotel was only open for one week.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Zena S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear PhilAbq,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I was very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your suite. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of our guests and provide the highest level of service. I am working with our housekeeping team to prevent this from happening in the future. We appreciate all of our guest reviews so we can embrace any opportunites to create the most comfortable stay. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 970-223-9995 or zsmith@vistahost.net.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Brand new hotel. We were pleasantly surprised staying at this hotel. Being brand new everything from check in to check out went smoothly. The interior is very nice with many restaurant choices within walking distance

Dear djjdeb2018,

Thank you so much for being our guest and sharing your recent stay with us! Our team is very excited to see you had a nice stay at our brand new property here in Fort Collins. As you mentioned, our location is prime with many restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance. I will be sure to share your kind words with our Home2 Team! I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that we will be able to have you as our guest again!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The breakfast bar in this brand new hotel is above average, but the hostess Jan makes it exceptional. She is open and friendly. She is very professional, keeping the food and coffee stocked, cleaning without your even noticing she is doing it.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear scweiss,

Thank you for sharing your kind words about Ms. Jan!!!! She is amazing and is always going above and beyond to create an awesome breakfast experience for our guests! I will be sure to share this review with her and celebrate with the team! again, thank you for being our guest and choosing our property here in Fort Collins. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area we will be able to have you as our guest again.