“Adventure on the River”

A1 Wildwater Rafting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Whether you’re a first time adventurer, family, or seasoned veteran, we can offer you some of the best Wildwater and scenery in Colorado.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Estes Park for a quick weekend getaway and booked the Wild and Scenic Tour in Fort Collins. All the guides were really fun. Our guide was Dylan; I felt that he was the most seasoned. The 1/2 day trip was perfect to venture down levels 1-4. Apparently June and July are the peak times for higher water levels and rapids.

This trip was just the right speed and adventure! We created memories that will last a lifetime! Thanks A1 Wildwater Rafting.

All reviews
"whitewater experience"
"amazing experience"
"super fun"

Reviewed 2 August 2017

OMG this was the highlight of a great first trip to Colorado. I had never been rafting and took the Wild and Scenic trip which is a bit challenging but it was too much fun and our guide was AMAZING ~ even kept me from bouncing out of the boat not once but twice but I learned how to stay put and it was a total riot. Wanted to go back the next day!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We went into this activity with alot of fear and the girls in the office really gave us great details and assurance. Sure enough, they were correct. The rapids were not strong and we were never worried about our safety. Our guide was excellent - although not as fun as other guides on the same tour, we are okay with it since it's our first time and he made us felt safe. We went through level 2,3, and a little level 4. Two person actually feel in the water on the level 4 from anther boat and we were the boat that rescued them. It was a fun and exciting incident after the fact but very nerve racking during. My kids and nephews ages 7, 11, 12, 13 had no issues with this trip.

2  Thank LCTXtraveler
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Oh my gosh! I have never had so much fun! Eli aka Red, aka Red Beard, was our guide and he was so funny and personable and educated! We hadn't even gotten off the water yet, and my husband and I were already planning our next trip with Eli. This, hands down, tops everything I've ever done. A1 Wildwater...you guys are outstanding and we'll see you again...very very soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Holy moly - what a rush! We had a group of 8 (my husband and I, our 2 sons and 3 grandsons and a good friend). Because of the grandsons (11, 9, 8) we did the Class II/III afternoon trip. Don't think for a minute it's a piece of case - we still experienced some pretty hairy rapids and had a blast!!! The staff are top notch - friendly, very helpful and the guides are hilarious, fun to be around, encouraging, and safety conscious. Our oldest son and the 2 oldest grandsons did this trip 2 years ago - first time for the rest of us. We will cherish this experience with them for a lifetime!! Our guide, Rob (aka Robilicious) was awesome and made the trip a memorable adventure. He is top notch!! Thanks A1!! We WILL be back and it will definitely be with A-1! If you have ever wanted to raft the whitewater - A 1 Wildwater is definitely the outfit you want to use!!!!