“We keep going back for the food and service”

Cuisine of the Himalayas
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Evergreen
Cuisines: Nepali
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I keep returning, whether as a couple or surrounded by friends and family. We do not go for lunch or buffet, but dinners are always fresh and delicious! It’s not a fancy place, but a very comfortable seating for small and large parties. I want to share that I personally cannot enjoy “heat”, spiced foods...and the staff honors me with multiple choices to enjoy. My husband is the opposite, and all his dining needs are met. We are always happy to be there, and have so many choices.
Biryani is my favorite, accompanied with aloo paratha (potatoe)❤️. My husband eats everything lamb, especially lamb vindaloo.
Family staff is lovely, and very accommodating.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The food and friendly service are always very good here! The atmosphere is nice and relaxing as well.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I have eaten at Cuisine of the Himalayas many times over a period of years. The dishes that I have eaten have all been good to very good and consistent. Korma, Curry, Tika Masala, and Sherpa Stew are all good choices.
I have also eaten the lunch buffet and can always find choices that satisfy.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Not only is the the best restaurant in Evergreen, but the best Himalayan/Nepal food in the Denver Metro area (and I have tried many of them).

The restaurant is nicely decorated, pleasant, comfortable.
The service is outstanding! Friendly
The food is excellent!

My favorite entree is the Chicken Korma, my husband's is the Lamb Saag, although we have both tried several entrees and have enjoyed them all. The Tandoori Chicken is tender, the curries and other sauces are tasty and fresh. Many vegetarian dishes available. The naans and pappadams are fresh and tender, and I love the sauces they serve with the pappadams - a yogurt sauce, a BBQ type sauce, and a fresh herb sauce.

There is a lunch buffet where they put out a different variety of dishes every day, it's fund to taste some of the different dishes that way. In fact, we found some of our favorite appetizers there, I don't know that I would have tried the Spinach Pakora off the menu, but I would have missed something special!

Drinks are good with a bar and nice wine selection, mango juices, and my favorite is the ice chai which is well balanced and refreshing. Desserts are limited but the rice pudding is perfectly done.

I have taken out of town guests there often, and it is always a hit with them.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We tried this restaurant with a group of friends on a weekend. We opted for ordering off the menu instead of the buffet which was probably a mistake. Although the food was fresh and tasty, it took almost an hour to get out meals. Besides the wait there are no complaints. All the way around we found the food excellent. The vegetarian, seafood, chicken were all wonderful, but the lamb was over the top fantastic.