All reviews leland house cookies the secret garden hot dish block from main street granola baked goods in town fresh fruit charming hotel breakfast was amazing the location is perfect place to stay each morning wonderful stay living room first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2020

Great location, great room, great breakfast = perfect place to stay. Durango is a fun, friendly town and Leland House and Rotchester Hotel were the perfect place to end & start the day. I will go back

Date of stay: March 2020
kirk komick, Owner at The Rochester Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide review of your stay with us at the Leland House and Rochester Hotel. We aprpeciate it.
Please let me know if we can ever be of assistance from Durango.

Reviewed 25 February 2020

The room was wonderful, comfortable and clean. I love the updates they have done to this cute little hotel. The service staff is amazing and the owner, Kirk, is on property and full of great ideas about how to spend your time in Durango.
I walked around town after checking in and got a feeling for this vibrant community. The restaurants within walking distance are numerous and very diverse.
I would recommend the Rochester to anyone coming to Durango.

Room tip: Get a first floor room if you have issues with stairs.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
kirk komick, Owner at The Rochester Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Leland House and Rochester Hotel. We appreciate it!
And thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance from Durango. We are happy that you got to get out and about in the Durango community.

Reviewed 22 February 2020

The Rochester Hotel is an oasis of class and comfort like no other place there. From the onsite ownership and friendly staff you will be treated like family. It has a victorian feel with large rooms and comfortable bed. Their morning breakfast is to die for with homemade pancakes one morning and scrambled eggs the next along with homemade muffins and fresh fruit. Pricing is very reasonable too.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
kirk komick, Owner at The Rochester Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

And thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance from Durango.

Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

We had a long day of travel and Ava made us feel at home and welcome. The service was all around excellent. The cookies were delicious! Room had plenty of space, and even helped me out with a nice setup for Valentine’s Day. Breakfast was the best we had on our trip. Would definitely recommend the place and come back next time we’re passing through Durango.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
komick, Owner at The Rochester Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Leland House and Rochester Hotel. We appreciate it! And thank you for your kind words. I will pass along your shout out to Ava also.
Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance from Durango.

Reviewed 11 February 2020

The room was immaculate. I have never had a room so clean in all my travels.

The homemade breakfast was excellent and the eating area was very comfortable.

All the little extras were very special.

I will recommend this as the number one place to stay in Durango.

Date of stay: February 2020
komick, Owner at The Rochester Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

And thank you for your kind words. I will pass along your review to our housekeeping professionals and to our breakfast innkeepers.
Please let me know if we can ever be of assistance from Durango.