“Delicious ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Yummy breakfast! The blueberry pancakes were delicious. Ordered 2 and could only eat one...they are huge. Hash browns were really good and the serving was huge. Breakfast sandwich was perfect. Great diner!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My husband and I were passing through Durango on vacation and spent the night. We decided to try a nice diner I had read about. All I can say is WOW. It is a tiny diner with a bar and a few tables, but the food and service are Outstanding. I suggest if you order a omelette, you split it, one pancake will feed 2-3. The portions are huge and the little waitress is FANTASTIC. She was running herself to death waiting on everyone and still had a smile and sweet personality. I did not get her name but she is ADORABLE, you cant miss her.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I was told by my neighbor to eat at this place. We did and have to say it was pretty good. The portions are very good, and the prices we're very good...very nice family style run place. The waitress was very nice and apologetic for them being busy, but it did not bother us. Being from New Mexico I thought the green chile they were "famous" for was decent. I could see how most tourists would really like it. I am not knocking it... because I did enjoy my meal.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

When my friend and I sat down at the counter we knew this was a local favorite. It is a traditional diner with a couple of tables. I had 2 eggs over medium with sourdough toast. The eggs were cooked perfectly and the sourdough toast was a perfect accompaniment. The only drawback was the water for tea was not hot and my friend reported the coffee was not hot. We glanced over some plated as they were being served and if you are looking for a large breakfast this is the place to go. Enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Best green chili in the country. Tell your waitress you need the cure. This is an absolute must add to your Durango itinerary.

Date of visit: August 2017