“Great Place For Breakfast”
Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #11 of 208 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

We visited Durango for two days and had breakfast at Oscar’s. You can tell it’s a favorite. The restaurant has a train that keeps kids engaged and the funky decor keeps you entertained. Staff works fast, and the food is delicious. I enjoyed the french toast and would order it again!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We went here for breakfast. The portions were very large. The pancakes were huge! The breakfast burrito was also very big. All of our selections were good. No complaints.

The seating selection is limited. It is a very tight fit where we sat.

Service was fast. The servers were very friendly.

For breakfast, this is a great choice.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Spending a week in Durango we were taken to this busy diner on a few occasions, each one a memorable experience.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, coffee is always refilled and food served promptly.
There is a possible wait at busy times,we didn't mind as we were hungry !!!
A must visit ,much better than the more commercial diners around town.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Quick lunch with mom. I had the BLT which was stacked high, generous with bacon. I chose the baked potato soup as my side and didn’t like it but the sandwich was stellar. I might come back for a slice of pie at the bar. Fun decor

Reviewed 5 October 2018

A cute place in a strip mall. Loved the decor. My husband had the pancakes which were wonderful. I had the breakfast sandwich which was awful. Too greasy, sloppily made, eggs brown, and not on the right kind of bun that was on the menu. House made hash browns were burnish on the outside and not cooked enough on the inside. Also, very dry. Staff was excellent and prices were OK. In spite of my plate not good, it was still a nice experience because folks were so nice.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Oscar's Cafe? Share your experiences!