Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Traveluro
US$73
View deal
Expedia.comUS$76
WyndhamUS$76
HurbUS$89
All reviews room was clean easy access basin skiing mountains snow
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I stayed at 5 hotels in a span of 9 days. This was the worst one, both in terms of comfort/amenities and price/performance ratio. The others were a Best Western, an Hampton Inn, a Travelodge, and an Econolodge.

Pros: Great location, close to highway and a lot of food/shopping/recreation places.

Cons: Price, no elevators, room comfort, cleanliness of the room carpet, breakfast, check-in time.

I was on the third floor, having to climb up narrow stairways with my luggage was a drag. Breakfast wasn't as good as the others. The room was small, carpet did not look clean.

This hotel enforces a 4:00pm check-in time, unless you want to pay $20 for early check-in. Not sure how early that would be. But I have not seen this late check-in in my extensive travel over the past ten years.

I paid around $140 for the night, including taxes. This is at least $50 more than other hotels on this trip. For that kind of money I expected better features. So I was disappointed. On the other hand, hotels in this area are expensive unless you book way ahead. So they charge a lot since they can.

Next time I would rather pay more to stay at a better hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Came to check in and no one at the desk. Called the posted number and no one answered. Waited 10-15 minutes for someone to finally show up. Guest room AC did not work, bathroom was dirty and door did not close. Sheets had stains on them. Do not stay at this hotel until they renovate.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021

A/C and fridge worked. Walks well soundproofed, bed comfortable. Got a decent night’s sleep, kindly extended check out until 12 noon. Thank you!!

Upon checking in, mid day, the clerk’s voice was so soft and (beautifully) accented that I could barely make out amy thing she was saying . Made even harder with the mask (thank you for complying with health regs).

There was no information about the offerings of the hotel
In the room (i.e., when is breakfast available). I found the toilet with urine and toilet paper—someone had used the toilet and not flushed it prior to me checking in, indicating the person who cleaned the room was not the last person in the room prior to me checking in. The security deadbolt did not function, The front desk person was totally unsurprised when I reported these facts and offered no response. . There were food crumbs on the floor. The decor, bed spread, appliances were worn and dirty. It appeared to me that other than the bed, TV and a/c not much had been updated old once the early 1980’s. And the TV had little to offer. Based upon a conservative 10% occupancy and a standardized but also conservative $45 rate to account for inflation, this room has generated at least $657,000 since 1980. Doesn’t seem like more than 0.5% has been reinvested. Might be time to put some more into the rooms

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

At 8 PM, I went out to my car and realized I forgot my room key in my room. I went to the lobby to get a new key and there was no one behind the front desk. There was a sign saying “If you are checking out just leave your keys, it you need anything else call this number. My phone was in my locked room. Someone else waiting called the number and no one answered. Fifteen minutes later, 2 more people showed up needing keys. They had a phone and continued to reach someone on the phone. During this time, the hotel was completely unsecure.

After waiting for over an hour, we decided to the call the police. Ten minutes later, the police called back and informed us that they contacted the manager, who was able to make contact with the front door clerk. Five minutes later, the front door clerk who checked us in came running out of room 101 which is steps from the lobby.

Still on Eastern Standard Time, I woke up around 4:45 AM. I walked down to the lobby and there was someone at the desk and they were sound asleep. Outside doors were unlocked. No one was manning the ship and thus your security. When I came down to check out around 7:00 AM, there was no one behind the counter. I know now to go to room 101, knock loudly and say hello. Very uncomfortable

I have been trying to the reach Management and no one is responding. I have also tried to reach the phone desk via phone several times between 4PM and 6PM and no one picked up the phone and there was no answering machine.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

As other reviews mentioned, this place really is not clean and is very out of date. The tile in the bathroom was cracked, the was visible dirt on the walls, dirt and debris were all over the carpet in the corners. The place is in need of a deep cleaning. When I booked the room, the site said that breakfast was offered. It was not. The place was so gross though, I'm not sure I would have eaten a breakfast there. The internet is NOT reliable. There is a captive portal issue that is on the hotel side and so you can't always get on the internet. The heater was just wonky. If you do book here, and you are in room 320, turn the heater on to low heat between 2-3. If you turn it up past that, it blows cold air. If you leave it on 1, it blows cold air. Setting it between 2-3 will keep the room too hot for most people so I recommend cracking the window. Literally, that is how jacked up the heat is. This is the cheapest hotel around Keystone, A-basin, Copper Mountain, and Loveland (probably Breckenridge as well). I think for some people it might be worth the savings, but I'll splurge next time I'm in summit and go to a different hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021