“Round trip travel please.”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The flight to Providence was good. Our flight left on time and we were very pleased with our seats.I paid extra for the package which included luggage, carry on bag and seats with more leg room. Our return flight was cancelled and we scrambled around to find a flight back to home. We flew home via Southwest with a layover in Baltimore. It was a very stressful situation. I will think long and hard before booking this airline again.

Date of travel: June 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
TristaM71, Director of Customer Care at Frontier Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2018

Hello Whitevan2,

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback from your past travel experience. I am really sorry to hear that your flight was cancelled and for the disruption it caused to your travel plans. As you can imagine, flight irregularities can be very challenging. I also know that you expect to get where you're going safely. I'm sorry you experienced a flight cancellation. It's never our intent to disappoint or inconvenience our passengers.

I recognize this does not change the time you have lost or the inconvenience, but we hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the near future.

Frontier Airlines

Write a reviewReviews (17,050)

Reviewed 18 September 2018

When I discovered Frontier Airlines offered a direct flight from Omaha to Fort Myers, Fla., I jumped on the chance. Our flights were on time (even early on the flight out). The flights were smooth, and the service was excellent. This is the only way to fly to Florida.

Date of travel: November 2017

Hello RalphinOmaha,

We are always pleased to hear that your recent experience was enjoyable. At Frontier, we strive to provide Low Fares Done Right for all of our passengers. We look forward to welcoming you aboard many future Frontier Airlines flights!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Frontier is a no-frills airline, so I was expecting it not to be a great fight, but decided for the price, I could do almost anything for a little over an hour. I was greatly surprised at how smooth the flight was, and the landing was probably the smoothest I've ever had. Seats are not really comfortable, but for a short flight - no problem. Plane was very clean, and staff was very nice. The return flight was delayed about 2 hours, but that happens with every airline, and Frontier sent me a voucher to use on future flights. I paid $30 to take carry on (and the size is larger than Delta allows) but even with that, the cost of the ticket was amazingly low. I will definitely fly with them again. I had more leg room on this flight than I did with Delta, so I was a happy camper. One thing I really liked was the seats don't recline - and I never recline out of respect for the person behind me. On other flights, I ALWAYS sit behind someone who reclines the entire trip, so their seat is almost in my chest! They do offer beverages and snacks, but you do have to pay for it - I don't know the cost as we had drinks and snacks in our carry-on bags.

Date of travel: September 2018

Hello chjones50,

We are always pleased to hear that your recent experience was enjoyable, even though you encountered a delay. At Frontier, we strive to provide Low Fares Done Right for all of our passengers. We look forward to welcoming you aboard many future Frontier Airlines flights!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This flight gave a new definition to ECONOMY class--the seat/legroom was ridiculously tight; and my husband and I are not large people! We were held up without explanation when it was time to disembark at our destination; on our return trip, the flight boarding was a free-for-all that was chaotic. I chose Frontier because of the price, but it most definitely was NOT worth the savings; I will never fly that airline again.

Date of travel: July 2018
2  Thank 810betsys

Hello Betsy S,

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback from your recent travel experience. I am really sorry to hear that your in flight experience was uncomfortable. At Frontier, we know that above all else, our customers want low fares to get them where they are going. We are able to offer the low fares that we do by paying close attention to our cost structure. One of the ways to do that is to address one of our single largest expenditures – fuel. Our ACRO seats are light, which does indeed save fuel, and they have 60% less moving parts that would require repair.

This, along with enabling our customers to choose the options that are important to their travel experience, is a key ingredient to keeping fares low for all of our customers. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Recently had to change my flight date on short notice so considered Frontier when I normally would not have. You get what you pay for on this airline so if you are traveling light you are in luck! The seats were roomier than I expected. They were not very padded, but, so what? The seats also recline but the release is on the front of the seat and not in the handle. The plane was clean and the attendants were hospitable. You do have to pay for any kind of refreshments, but again, so what? The value of the flight was great. Just take on your own drink and snack or purchase what you want on board. It really wasn’t any more expensive than prices in the airport. I will fly Frontier again!

Date of travel: September 2018

Hello Vintagepair,

Frontier Airlines

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.