2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
StayForLongUS$121
2,421 results
All reviews themed floors corner office different theme fun hotel pop culture great location chick flick street mall cookies the performing arts center unique hotel convention center double tree walking distance larimer square two blocks corner room
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Not what I expected. Pictures looked good and I have to say, beds were very comfortable, but the experience was lackluster. No place to do laundry, Diamond status was not recognized, digital key was not working on both rooms, could not get a previously assigned room cleared out of app, so was not able to use on the 2nd room. Famous chocolate chip cookies were not available (quit using it as a marketing technique then). Was told I could do laundry at a sister hotel a few blocks away but would have to reserve. No thank you.

Hilton hotels seem overwhelmed - not enough staff, bare minimum to be quite honest. Not impressed. I would have been much happier going back to the Homewood suites on 15th. Very nice, spend a couple of extra bucks.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank Just M
Brennan Conant, Guest Services / Front Office at The Curtis Denver - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Just M,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am also disappointed to hear that there were so many negative elements to your stay. I will be certain to share your feedback with the hotel teams in a effort to improve our guest experience. I have also opened a ticket to have the issues you experienced with mobile app corrected and it was corrected.

I am most apologetic that your loyalty and Diamond status were not recognized while at the hotel. COVID 19 has impacted our daily operations but service and recognition should never be impacted. I appreciate you hanging in there with us and hope to have the opportunity to rectify your faith in us in the future.

Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Super great bed. Usually can’t relax on first night. Got in late. Huffed it here. Easy check in. Garage attached. Great gal running show - Orianna. Hot shower. I took a bath. Clean carpet. Fridge in room. First and last day of trip. Super stoked!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Michellegrunberg86,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I have to agree Oriana is Amazing! I hope that we will have the pleasure of hosting you again very soon!

Brennen Conant
Director or Room Operations
The Curtis hotel

Reviewed 8 February 2021

i've stayed at this curtis hotel for one night on hotel points and found that linens and pillows were stained but yet the door was sealed with covid extra safety - extra cleaning?! hotel was understaffed and lines were long at the front desk...

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Connector49143896119

Connector49143896119,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, I see that your stay was back in August so I am not able to address the specifics of your stay but I am truly sorry so hear about them. This is certainly not the standard that my team and I hold ourselves accountable to and we were all disappointed to read about your stay. I assure you we will continue to strive for a safe clean environment for our guests. Thank you again for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 30 December 2020

My wife and I took a trip to Colorado in October. We were gone for a week and of the week we were at The Curtis for five nights. Four nights in themed rooms one night in one of the regular rooms. Overall the hotel is fantastic. The location is great just steps away from the Denver Center for the Performing Arts and like two blocks from the 16th Street Mall. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The theming and decor of the hotel are extremely fun. We stayed in the Fun & Games and the Sci-Fi themed rooms. Both were very well done and very fun. The regular room we stayed in fine, just a bit on the small side. My only complaint about The Curtis was the bathrooms. They were small and the showers had a tendency to get water all over the floor. If we were to find ourselves back in Denver I don't want to stay anyplace but The Curtis.

Room tip: Get one of the theme rooms. They are larger and super fun.
Date of stay: October 2020

ODU2K1,

The Curtis hotel loves you too! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I hope that we will have the pleasure of being your Denver home away from home often. Please reach out to us directly and we will get you taken care of, Pro Tip: you have got to check out the ghostbusters themed room before your pick your Favorite! Stay Happy!

Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Booked with only 19k points with Hilton diamond status. Room was upgrade to high-floor corner room. Front desk was welcoming and friendly. The room was labeled with cleaned with Lysol. Breakfast was offered by a nearby Starbucks. For a 19k points or 100usd hotel, it was a good choice.
The only thing I don’t like was the air conditioner, which is big, old and noisy.

Date of stay: November 2020