“Business Dinner / Great Dinner / Wonderful Service”
Review of Guard and Grace

Guard and Grace
Reserve with OpenTable
Guard and Grace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$18 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit from Alabama, enjoying a perfectly seared mid-rare filet and an assortment of family-style sides. The wine list was exceptional. If you're looking for a real treat, do Guard and Grace for dinner. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We had superb steaks! The service is excellent! The sides were also great. We will definitely return on future visits to Denver. The only complaint was that the restaurant was chilly.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This is modern looking restaurant that was walking distance from out hotel. Date night during my business trip to Denver. We arrived at 5:15pm right in time for early reservation. We were seated immediately upon arrival. Waiter was friendly even do I think he was more open talking to my wife than me. I don't blame him, she is hot.
From the start to finish service, food and ambiance was excellent.
Its pricey but worth it. I was amazed with the teamwork and how everybody was tuned in. I will go there again. See our pics.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Choose this as my final meal in Denver, it did not disappoint. The bread with mustard butter they serve you is soooo delicious and tasted like more, it made think of a savory donut. Had the mushrooms with filet mignon and bearnaise as my meal, also came with a veal demi-glacé. The atmosphere was nice, variety of diners, we ate at the bar due to a wait and I did not think to make reservations. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We had lunch in this beautiful downtown restaurant. The octopus and the crab cake as starters were delicious, but quite large for European standards. For mains we had fillet mignon prepared perfectly to our liking. The sides are family portions, so we took half portions, but they were still a lot to handle. Our waiter suggested G&G bar for dessert, it was good, but very sweet and heavy. Before you leave they give you cookies, which is a nice treat. All in all, we would absolutely recommend this restaurant either for lunch or dinner. We paid 160 USD for 2 starters, 2 mains, 1 dessert, one beer, 1 glass of red wine and 2 espressos.