“Coal-fired, Brick Oven Pizza!”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Ranked #135 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Excellent food, great service, great location on the 16th St. Mall. Waiter was friendly and helpful; Pizza was outstanding!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

The location is perfect and the menu is full of great pizza and salad choice. I had the kale salad and garden pizza. It was excellent and the outdoor seating was refreshing!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We had the best thin crust pizza here for lunch, along with wine and beer, oh yum!!I am not really a pizza lover, but my friends wanted to try, so as a good hostess I complied. YUMs, delicious pizza, will try this again!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Lovely thin base with great toppings. I had the "Don" pizza with pepperoni and meatballs and it was delicious. Sat on my own, as away on work, at the bar and the service was very good. Have been here previously as part of a big group and was equally impressed.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Growing up in the NYC area and then moving to pizza hell of northern new england i rarely eat any pizza but my own and only basil based ones. This place is the NYC real deal. I was stunned that my waiter was from Brooklyn. I ate here the last time my conference was in Denver b/c it was the only place open late and we loved it. This year i put it on my "To Eat" list. It takes a while for the pizza to show up but "ITS SUPPOSED TO!" if you don't know that you don't know your pies. Plus it allows more beer drinking. My GF is a vegetarian and she loved hers. I'm a simple soul - just pepperoni and garlic. The only thing i'd change here is to use purple stripe garlic varieties.

Been to Grimaldi's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!