“Super Duper Gyro”

Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #756 of 3,310 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We ran into this place while looking for another place. We love Greek/Middle Eastern, so we gave it a try. We both had gyros, which they custom build in a pocket pita. The gyros were fabulous. That being said, the staff could be friendlier, and the eating area could be cleaner.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Just to say: the falafel are out of this world! I always eat more than I planned when I visit Garbanzo. It all looks so tempting, the hummus, the tzadziki sauce, all the lovely fresh greens, and pita bread hot out of the oven.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I tried to Register Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill which is on the 16th Mall Street, Denver but Tripadvisor keeps refusing it saying its duplicate!
So, I am adding my review in this existing listing of Garbanzo.
We were shopping on the 16th Mall and visited Garbanzo just before their closing time. The staff was courteous and within no time we ordered we ordered a chicken pita and a falafel pita. The portion size was sumptuous and I just loved the taste.
The place was neat and clean and I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Loads of choices that you can mix and match to create your perfect lunch. I wasn't that impressed with my falafel salad and can honestly say that I will not choose the Garbanzo for any future meals. Many folks offer higher reviews, so perhaps I just had a bad experience.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Good choice for healthy food in downtown Denver. If you'd rather sightsee than take time for dinner, this is the place.
They offer inside and outside seating.
There is a step down inside the restaurant, before exiting outside. Be careful! My husband fell, tripped, emptied his tray all over himself and the store.
The manager, cleaned the mess, gave him a wet towel for clothes and computer bag. They gave him a fresh meal and things calmed down.
The restaurant/store wasn't busy.
It's a self serve type set up. No waiter or serve staff.
They do offer stainless flatware as well as plastic.