Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Trip!

This was so fun for a 25th birthday celebration. Diana was amazing! She made the trip relaxing but... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2018
MBMellott
Denver, Colorado
Best Pedal Bar in Denver.

Michael, our driver, was awesome!!! We’ve done other pedal bars and Pedal Hopper was by far the... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
debbieu826
Denver, Colorado
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Denver
from US$40.00
from US$55.00
from US$17.00
from US$79.00
More Info
All reviews bachelorette party great playlist highly recommend this activity an absolute blast fun group south broadway uptown route driver chris three bars great driver bar hopping super fun great ride a lot of fun amazing experience fun experience rockies game
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Had a great time this past Saturday on the Pedal Hopper Denver. This was the second time for me and it was great!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Chris our driver was so much fun! He took us to the best places, was on time, so nice, and welcoming. I recommend this to anyone to do - just for fun!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

My friends and I did the pedal hopper on a Friday at 6:30 and had an amazing time. Our guide brought us to places we had never been before which was great since all of us are from Colorado and go out in Denver frequently. I can't wait to do another bike bar!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

This was so much fun! all 15 of my friends had a awesome time and want to do it again for another birthday

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Best tour guide in Denver. Thomas starts by saying, "I live by 2 rules...I wear matching socks and I love my Mama...the rest we'll work out as we go. Let's have FUN!" Humorous, informative and most engaging way to see downtown Denver.

1  Thank Casey M