“Classic North Denver”

Ranked #697 of 3,482 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Such a wonderful place to dine. It’s the old North Denver Italian style and the food is delicious. The service is great as they treat you like family here. Please don’t ever change Carl’s.cant wait to go again!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Carl’s early on a Saturday evening. We had not been there before. We had good and friendly service. The pizza was very good. I loved the quaint atmosphere. It was nice to get away from the typical chain pizza parlor. We were glad we chose Carl’s and will be back next time we’re in Denver!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Great pizza. Very fresh. Clean old style place. Very friendly. Takes u back when pizza wasn't fast food.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2017

A business associate who lives in Denver suggested this and we were not disappointed. It just so happens I was feeling a little under the weather that evening so I had the chicken soup in addition to the pizza we were sharing--what a solid decision! Some of the best chicken soup I've ever had and fixed me right up! Pizza was delicious--crust done properly! I would definitely go back and suggest it for low key dining option--very colorful environment.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017

The neighborhood has gotten upscale, many of the old Italian restaurants have closed down, but NOT CARLS. It's still running with the same great food I've been eating for over 40 years. The staff is always friendly and timely. The pasta dishes are great, try my favorite the Carl's Special. My dad loves the Little Immigrant sandwich. My son Loves the pizza... I have to bring one back to him in LA whenever I come to Denver to visit!!!

Date of visit: June 2017