“Carl's custom pizza”

Ranked #666 of 3,272 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Great pizza. Very fresh. Clean old style place. Very friendly. Takes u back when pizza wasn't fast food.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

A business associate who lives in Denver suggested this and we were not disappointed. It just so happens I was feeling a little under the weather that evening so I had the chicken soup in addition to the pizza we were sharing--what a solid decision! Some of the best chicken soup I've ever had and fixed me right up! Pizza was delicious--crust done properly! I would definitely go back and suggest it for low key dining option--very colorful environment.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

The neighborhood has gotten upscale, many of the old Italian restaurants have closed down, but NOT CARLS. It's still running with the same great food I've been eating for over 40 years. The staff is always friendly and timely. The pasta dishes are great, try my favorite the Carl's Special. My dad loves the Little Immigrant sandwich. My son Loves the pizza... I have to bring one back to him in LA whenever I come to Denver to visit!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

been going to carls for 40 years ,its been a favorite of mine since ,just love the old school feel of the place and to sit in the same booths that i sat with my grandfather ,now i sit with my grandson, i will always eat at carls .

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This restaurant has been around a long time and hasn't changed. We enjoyed eggplant parmigiana and the Italian beef sandwich and we shared a pizza. The red sauce is classic and delicious. Prices are reasonable and portions are generous.

Been to Carl's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!